Julie Cook Psychic Medium (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy is applicable to the ravensatarreadings.com website and any other website or online communications facilities owned or operated by Julie Cook Psychic Medium. We reserve the right to change this policy at any time and any changes we may make will be posted on this page. Using our website demonstrates your consent to us collecting and using information pursuant to this policy, and the continued use of our site following the posting of any changes to this policy will signify your acceptance of such changes. This policy governs the use of your name, e-mail address, payment information and other personal information that you may provide us with from time to time in the course of using our website or services.
In order to provide certain products and services we may collect and process data about you, for example, if you:
- Book a service, we will collect and use your name, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- Sign-up for our newsletter, we will collect information from you in order to facilitate the publishing of that newsletter.
- Contact us and enter into correspondence with us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Post information on any of our interactive areas, we will collect information from you in order to e-mail you updates about our services.
- Request promotional items or enter a competition, we will collect and use your name and address or e-mail address.
The information that you submit about yourself may be used by us to provide you with your requested services, to improve your online experience or to help us strive to provide you with the information and services you most want. We do not share your personally identifiable information with non-affiliated companies or organisations without your permission. However you are responsible for checking this Policy periodically to monitor any changes to our data sharing practices.
We will not disclose your personal information except when required to do so by law, when, in our sole discretion we believe that you have broken our terms & conditions or other agreements; or to protect our rights, property and safety, including those of our clients. This includes exchanging information with other organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We use e-mail to send announcements regarding new services, promotions and newsletters. Announcements via e-mail are on an opt-in basis only and you can choose to unsubscribe to our e-mail service at any time by clicking on the Unsubscribe link provided.
We take great care in selecting our third party service providers and advertisers and are sensitive to the privacy and security of your personal information.
You have the right to request that we do not process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will normally advise you if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can prevent this processing by ticking the relevant boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise your right by contacting us at any time at email@example.com
Our website may contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please be aware that these websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. It is advisable to check the policies before submitting any personal data to these websites.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (“the Act”), the data controller is Julie Cook Psychic Medium. The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. We reserve the right to make a small charge to cover our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- Essential: Some of the cookies on our website are essential for us to be able to provide You with a service you have requested. An example of this would be a cookie used to allow communication between Your browser and the website. You may not be able to use our website without these cookies.
- Analytics: We use analytics cookies to helps us understand how Users engage with our website. An example is counting the number of different people coming to our website or using a particular feature, rather than the total number of times the site or feature is used. Without this cookie, if You visited the website once each week for three weeks, we would count You as three separate users. Without these cookies, it would be difficult for us to analyse how well our website was performing and make improvements.
- Social Sharing: We use third party cookies to allow You to share content directly on the social networking/sharing sites like Facebook. Examples would be if You wanted to “like” or “tweet” about us or our products or services. Please see our “Third Party Cookies” section below for more details.
- How to reject or opt-out of cookies: If You do not wish cookies to be stored on Your machine, You can delete the cookies from Your browser. Most browsers also allow You to prevent all or some cookies from being stored on Your machine in the future. For more info on how to delete or disable cookies from Your browser, use the “Help” function within Your browser or visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note that we can’t control third party cookies stored on Your machine from our website. Where this is the case, You’ll need to visit the relevant third party’s website directly to manage cookies stored on Your machine by them. Please see our “Third Party Cookies” section below. Please be aware that disabling cookies may impact the functionality of this website.